Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 1 Day 2

As expected, I drank coffee that day. Lunch was curd rice, dinner was a large Parsi meal.

Yesterday was a gap day, no exercise, breakfast was 2 slices of toast and a cup of milk. Lunch was 2 pieces of Tandoori chicken, one tandoori roti and a cup of curd. Dinner was 2 pieces of KFC and a serving of corn.

Today, I wanted to go exercise in the morning, I didn't. Instead had chocolate, banana, 2 slices of toast and omelette with cheese. That was breakfast and lunch. I had a chips sandwich at about 4:30 pm and a pure magic biscuit before I went exercising.

The exercise was... revealing. At first, my jog intervals were faster and more efficient, but I ran out of energy quickly. So the last 3 intervals were slow and almost painful. I will have to start paying attention to diet again soon. However, Day 2 Done!

No comments: